About Me

My photo
Hello! I am Diana, wife to Ted. We are the parents to one miraculous 6-year-old little princess. Aside from my daughter my earthly passions include home-cooking at an intermediate level, Music, knitting, photography, learning Adobe Photoshop, digital scrapbooking, and online social networking.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

What Did One Dandelion Say to the Other Dandelion?

Take me to your weeder.

Today, I need you all to go back and read yesterday's violet jelly post and re-imagine it all in YELLOW!


The whole lot of my flight of whimsy:

Diana, The Ivy Kitchen

P.S. I just ate a peanut butter and Dandelion Jelly sandwich and it was DEEEEEE-LICIOUS! It tastes a lot like honey. I can't wait to try the violet Jelly in earnest this weekend!

6 comments:

Kristle said...

Wow Diana! They are sooo pretty!!
And I didn't know you could eat dandelions.. LOL I always thought they were poisonous for some reason....? Hehe.. shows how much I know! Great job again lady! :)

Unknown said...

Wow!! First of all you're pics are always so beautiful!!!!!!

I'd love to try some of your cooking someday, why are you so far away!? lol

Rhonda said...

I knew you could eat the dandelion greens, but never knew you could make jelly out of the flowers! AWESOME!!! Boy...I had the yard for that last week. Hmmmm......

Nina said...

I never knew you could eat dandelions. But wow, you are good!!!

Gina said...

WOW Diana, thats just so beautiful! I bet it all tastes great too...

Rhonda said...

Ok, so all weekend long I kept seeing the dandelions in the yard and thinking....mmmm.....that jelly really sounds good....I'm apt to try it yet!!! :)