About Me

My photo
Hello! I am Diana, wife to Ted. We are the parents to one miraculous 6-year-old little princess. Aside from my daughter my earthly passions include home-cooking at an intermediate level, Music, knitting, photography, learning Adobe Photoshop, digital scrapbooking, and online social networking.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Welcome to My New blog!

Hello and welcome. This is my maiden post for The Ivy Kitchen. Most of this is new to me, and I will be stumbling through the inner-working of Blogger for awhile yet. My hope is to use this blog to chronicle my cooking & knitting adventures (as I am so fond of calling them). I have two projects in the works right now that I should be posting photos of soon, one in the kitchen and one on the needles.

In the kitchen I have a batch of wild violets steeping in anticipation of becoming jelly in a jar tomorrow. On the needles (so to speak - I am on to the finishing work now) I have an experimental pattern for a toddler sun-dress that I partially designed myself.

I am looking forward to posting more about those things in the next few days!

-Diana, The Ivy Kitchen

5 comments:

Kristle said...

Hey Diana! So glad you gave in and joined the blogging world! Hehe.. I can't wait to hear how your jelly turns out!!

Rhonda said...

Hey Diana!!! Your blog looks great! I will link you on mine. :) Can't wait to see more of your adventures!!

~Rhonda
http://scrappingjoy.blogspot.com

*A Daycare Life* said...

Glad to see you here!! hehee
www.hermashaw.blogspot.com

Leslie said...

Hey!! See ya got it all set up. Can't wait to read about all your yummy food!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Diana, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog. And I Love all your colorfull pictures.
You always make wonderfull things.

I cant wait to see more of your creations!!

Michelle