About Me

My photo
Hello! I am Diana, wife to Ted. We are the parents to one miraculous 6-year-old little princess. Aside from my daughter my earthly passions include home-cooking at an intermediate level, Music, knitting, photography, learning Adobe Photoshop, digital scrapbooking, and online social networking.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Sound of Silencio: How Quiet is TOO Quiet?

That is the question we parents of toddlers are constantly asking ourselves...and here is just one of many possible answers:


Diana, The Ivy Kitchen

3 comments:

Gina said...

Oh My!!! lol What was she exactly trying to do with the flour? LOL too funny tho, and your right, whenever there's silence usually they're up to SOMETHING!

Anonymous said...

That cracks me up! Was she all covered too? LOL!!

Rhonda said...

ROFLMAO!!! Joy did the same thing once...yes, TOO quiet is never good. LOL!!!